Monday, May 12, 2014

Ruff start....

The ride to our first "camping" destination was not as much as an adventure as the actual arrival. We are currently trying to get Lucy to relax and feel right at home...Not working as well as we had hoped. 

Video of unhappy cat on maiden voyage:


On her first visit to Gracie, Lucy had found a sweet hiding spot. Well, once the bedroom slide was extended, her spot disappeared! She searched, scratched, dug, and tried her best to squeeze her body into a space one-fourth her size and she managed to wedge her head and shoulders in before becoming stuck. I think it hurt me more than her when I yanked her out of that near disaster.  

Right now, "G" is on his first trip back home to get a piece of molding that he will use to block her from any further attempts at getting under the platform bed. He is also getting the cheese I needed for tonight's dinner and my special water bottle. Whether it's wine or water, I prefer it from one of my favorite vessels.

Update on Lucy's progress will appear in tomorrow's post.

Deep thought for the day:  Don't tell a female that she won't fit into something.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts about this entry.