Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Phew...

Today was a busy day, filled with errands (gas station, Dollar General, Big Lots, Walmart, A&S deli and A&P).  After getting everything sorted and put away, I took a long walk, up hill, both ways!  No fooling.  I got in some nice exercise and, except for the pain in my feet, I'm seeing a bit of improvement in my stamina.  Lucy has no stamina.  She has continued her Vampira behavior and prefers to hide under the blanket most of the day.  "G" is getting some nice bike rides in, so besides the up-keep of daily RV life, we are each finding some nice "me" time by doing what we enjoy most.

"G" finalized our reservations here, and he managed to get us booked straight through until June 12, which will make our total stay here one full month.  I recall someone ("G") telling me that we would probably be bored after one week!  I'm so glad that we are both in agreement about the level of comfort and contentment we are finding in Gracie.

The main challenge we are facing is managing in the small bathroom.  Tonight, I banged my knee on the vanity and am icing it down as I compose this post. I don't know how "G" does it, being almost a full foot taller than me.

As Nora Jones sang so soulfully, "The long day is over."

Deep thought for the day:  Sometimes, the best things appear after sunset.  Moonlight, stars, fireflies and Miss Lucy Lu.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts about this entry.