Tuesday, April 8, 2014

2 Days to Croton Point Park!

It dawned on me a couple of days ago that I should be a bit further along in my preparations for our upcoming first excursion and camp-out, however, I think I'm in denial that the moment is actually upon us.  I guess the time has arrived where I should become more serious about packing, planning and loading up the car.

Today, I went to Petsmart and purchased several things that Lucy will want and need to have on board.  I decided to get a covered, soft-sided bed that I plan to wedge into her hiding spot.  That way, I will prevent her from getting too far out of reach, yet she will still have a safe and comfy hiding place for when she needs her "private time."

I also stocked up on canned food and a drinking fountain. She will have more creature comforts than the average cat, and I will not be too understanding if she hates living in Gracie.  I choose to believe she will find life on the road to be absolutely purrfect.

One down, two of us to get ready.  Busy days ahead.

1 comment:

  1. Lucy is going to love it. Keep in mind may take her a few miles to get her paws on the ground and establish her routine but she will settle in and be anxious to see what lies outside her window every day. Lucy is very lucky..

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts about this entry.