Wednesday, April 16, 2014

5 days and counting

Today marked the countdown to Gracie at five! In just the amount of days that I can count on one hand, we will be spending it in the RV, along with 7 additional items I forgot to add to my original list.From the items I am about to list, you will understand why I am concerned about forgetting something rather important. The newest additions to my list are: toilet paper, paper towel, soap, toothpaste, shampoo, hair spray and deodorant....all things I could buy up there, but I already have plenty on hand. 

  Yesterday, "G" arrived home to 30 brown balloons tied to the handrail and the American flag flying gloriously.
The strong winds ended up blowing the whole pile of balloons into our neighbor's tree, where they still remain. A special dinner of lobster tails and twice-baked potatoes completed the night. Even Lucy, enjoyed a bit of the sweet lobster meat. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts about this entry.