Monday, April 7, 2014

Over the river and through the woods...

Today was an emotional and physical roller coaster ride through an angiogram, and I thank God that it wasn't as scary as I had feared and definitely ended on a high point.  We received the good (and surprising) news that a stent was not required.  A visit to my cardiologist on Friday will decide my next course of action.  I'm hoping it won't be a road too hard to navigate, but no matter, the battle will continue to be waged, because I have too much to live for and enjoy with my Number 1.

So, as of tonight, the the focus is back on Gracie and the countdown resumes.  15 days!

Deep thought for the day:  Find something to appreciate every day, because tomorrow, it will just be a memory.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts about this entry.