Monday, April 21, 2014

Saving Grace, here we come!

Hampton Inns are our favorite hotel chain.  They have always been clean, convenient and comfortable.  They have been our "home away from home," for many years.  Yet, as good as they are, sleep was fitful for me.  I now, officially, have whatever "G" is getting over.

We are up, dressed, well-fed, checked out and ready to rock and roll.   The day is not as pretty as yesterday, but it is exciting!  We awoke to overcast skies with the threat of rain, but we are just minutes away from arriving at the dealership. I feel like a kid on Christmas Day, eyes wide open and full of excited anticipation.  The drizzle won't change how we feel.

Ready, set, here we go.  Next post will hopefully contain either photos or a video clip.  I am not able to easily maneuver this blog spot with my iPad.   Tonight, if I have the energy, I'll access it through "G's" laptop.  Between the iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, laptop, GPS and a wireless jet pack,we have a trunk-full of technology!  I should be able to figure it out!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts about this entry.