Thursday, April 24, 2014

"Let the games begin..."

I woke up this morning with laryngitis.  Although "G" never likes to see me under the weather, I'm thinking that this is the illness he likes best.  LOL.  He knows I won't be barraging him with a bunch of questions, comments or helpful hints during the long ride home.




The tow dolly was hooked up to Gracie and my little Nissan Sentra easily loaded onto it by "G."  He has no fear of the unknown.  Me, I was a wreck just watching the whole process.

Before we pulled away, three Wilkins' employees bid us a fond farewell and wished us happy trails.  Home seems so far away in this big rig, but I'm sure the time will pass at its usual pace, and we will be parked on front of 223 with thoughts of Wilkins stored away in our memories.


Lucy, here we come!




Deep thought for the day:  There is no place like home when you are sick, but the next best place to be is in your very own RV.  Lucky me.  ????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts about this entry.