Sunday, April 27, 2014

Lucy Visits Gracie

After a bunch of meowing and sniffing around, Lucy made a very nice adjustment to the motor home.  Much better than I had expected.  She found her hiding spot in a place that I didn't know existed until I conducted a search and recovery effort after not seeing her for over an hour.  Thanks to Miss Lucy, we now know there is a space under the headboard of the bed that you can easily access if get down on your belly and crawl a bit up, around and under.  I can't figure out why we hadn't known about that spot before! I truly hope she doesn't find anymore like that!

All-in-all, we think it was a success and can't wait for the Croton Point trip.  She doesn't know it yet, but a whole new world is about to open up for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts about this entry.