Friday, October 24, 2014

Get set...

Oh-so many things have been accomplished this past week as we count down to the move into Allie in 5 days. I have so many piles, bags and packed boxes that are destined for storage, sale or donation. Today, I actually donated four pair of shoes and discarded six! I am feeling a little faint tonight. Only another woman would understand what a difficult task eliminating ten pair of shoes from her wardrobe can be, but there didn’t seem to be any point in storing old shoes or shoes that were uncomfortable. Besides, 11 or 12 pair will be coming along, so my feet won’t be too traumatized.

I’m getting set…

Deep thought for the day: "Be content with what you have, rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you.”–Lao Tzu





2 comments:

  1. I am excited about your new adventure and I am just reading about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today is the big day! It is finally hitting me that "this is really happening." We shove off around 3 pm and I'm anything but ready....

      Delete

Please share your thoughts about this entry.