Sunday, August 24, 2014

iPad Caper


Well, tonight "G" and I found ourselves the victims of an iPad heist. We're not sure when or how, because we spent this glorious day organizing and puttering around Allie, but gone it is, with no pings when I tried the app "Find My iPad."  That can only mean that whoever took it has not connected it to the internet. I had a passcode activated, so I'm not sure what they plan to do with it since it's locked.

Tonight, we spoke to the County Police on duty and we need to stop by the park precinct in the morning. Then, we will need to find out what kind of RV coverage we have for theft. 

That was the only glitch that preventied a perfect day.  Beautiful weather surrounded us all day, and even now, into the evening, as I sit and compose this entry on my iPhone, sitting outside Allie. 

Deep thought for the day:  Regardless that there are thieves among us, keep on being friendly, kind and optimistic. Don't let a bad apple spoil your trust in your fellow man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts about this entry.