Sunday, September 21, 2014

My First "After" Photos

When we picked up Allie, I knew that the first renovation I wanted to complete would be in the little 1/2 bath. Well, as of yesterday, the project was completed. It took two separate shipments from Wayfair.com to get the job completed, but the end result surely met all my expectations. I wholeheartedly reccommend "Smart Tiles" as a decorating tool for RVs.

Before:


After:



We plan to do the kitchen backsplash next. I'm sooo psyched to undertake that project and proud of the job I did in the bath.

Deep though for the day: Don't ever be afraid to make a mistake, because you will miss out on the result  - good, bad or indifferent.




2 comments:

  1. Wow, that makes quite a difference. Nice job! We definitely want to do something to "spruce up" the interior of our 36LA, but neither of us has much artistic talent. To start, we're thinking of just painting the brownish wallboard in the main living area a lighter color to brighten things up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please post any re-dos. Our rig seems so dark....I was considering painting the wallpaper, but am intimidated by the thought. Those Smart Tiles were quite east to install. Just peel and stick.

      Delete

Please share your thoughts about this entry.