Saturday, September 27, 2014

Friday night lights

Friday night was a fun-filled get-together with family, friends, food and wine(s). Space 35 offered a cozy atmosphere for the many visitors who were able to make it. There were a total of 11 us, which included my auntie and uncle, friends, Nicole and Andy, Kathy and Thomas, Kathy and Ray, and of course, Chuck. 

I'm not sure, but I do remember uncorking 3 bottles and believe there was at least two twist-tops. "G" fired up another wonderful blaze in our fire pit and we talked and laughed the night away. 

Today, my cousins are coming up and there will be a repeat performance of a beautiful day, wonderful food and terrific company. 

Photos from last night:

Nicole and Kathy M.
Chuck and "G"
Kathy B. - great picture!
Ray and Andy
Uncle Tony - photo courtesy ACR

Thomas
Auntie and me - photo courtesy of ACR
The Fire Starter
Chuck
Andy
My DH
Living the dream (with S'mors)

                       




                     Laughing our a$$#$ off!

Deep thought for the day:  Good friends, like good wine, improve with age and the fun begins once you uncork them.

3 comments:

  1. A nice get-together with some great photos. Thanks for arranging it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am finally checking out your blog....and there we are. We had so much fun that night...thank you so much for having us!!! I think I am still laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, yes....a fun night, indeed. So glad we got it in before it got cooler. Thanks for coming and bringing Andy.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts about this entry.